We had our friends Mike and Katie over for the day to rest, eat, watch football and play games. The day started with a tasty breakfast and then resting and exploring the newspaper adds for gift ideas.
I forced Zach into this outfit because I loved the Christmas reindeer and cozy red outfit in order to get into the holiday spirit. However it was a little too hot for today and he complained and ended up naked most the day. Oh well.
I made the traditional brined Turkey (thanks Mick, still using that recipe) and sides to go along. Katie and Mike are originally from Detroit and huge sports fans so watching the Lion’s game was a must. We also played a few games of Dominos, and learned the term Muggin by actually reading the directions.
A big milestone for today…Zach had his first taste of meat. I bought him some seasonal baby food, Turkey/Apple/Cranberry mixed in together. He didn’t hate it, but didn’t love it either. Not sure what that will lead to for the future. He also has pumpkin/Apple to try later in the weekend, we’ll see how that goes, so far he is not enjoying vegetables and only wants the fruits.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, we missed all our family and friends we didn’t get to see!
1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving Zach and friends! See you guys soon.
Post a Comment