I didn’t post yesterday because we had 30 people at our house for dinner 10 of which were children and two of those who used their bilingual status to pretend they didn’t understand me when I said things like “don’t go in there that’s the babies room” or “you need to sit at the table with the chocolate cupcake with purple frosting.” Also, I didn’t think ahead and decorated the table/house with purple candy, so the kids had sticky purple hands as they ran around. (It was a BabyQ for a couple in our small group and I work with the husband).
I’ll do a post on the party later but for now it is Sunday morning and we are doing our normal restful morning routine on the back porch.
It is 60 degrees, the sun is about to come up over the trees which will heat us up and we are brainstorming what to do with our 5 day weekend coming up. Probably house projects, any ideas?
4 comments:
A great idea would be to come to Oregon, but since you are coming soon, you probably don't want to do that.
What is a BabyQ?
A BabyQ is a Baby shower but with couples and instead of playing games you BBQ food and have a camp fire. Basically a guys style of baby shower. I don't know if it is actually a name but that's what I did and called it.
A BabyQ is a Baby shower but with couples and instead of playing games you BBQ food and have a camp fire. Basically a guys style of baby shower. I don't know if it is actually a name but that's what I did and called it.
Also, Zach can't fly so even if we wanted to come to Oregon we wanted to travel and could afford more tickets, would not be.
Post a Comment