Sunday, November 27, 2011

Relaxing Day

We had 5 days off with the Thanksgiving holiday and a vacation day on Wednesday.  We took one of those days (Saturday) to rest at home.  Here is how it went down.

IMG_1717

Zachary played on the floor.  We got out some new toys which included his carrot (shown at the bottom) which is now called Zach’s favorite toy. 

IMG_1715

We watched the civil war and were socked that the Beavers lost so badly as he shows you in the above picture.  We all were wearing our Beaver gear.

IMG_1708

Austin is playing a new video game on our new TV on the left of the picture above. 

IMG_1707

I did a puzzle, watched football on the bigger TV and we played our game that we got together (Rayman) off and on. 

And of course we did take turns playing with Zach as well.  Here is a video of him laughing with Austin.  I love his laugh!

It was a rough day. I did put up the indoor Christmas decorations in the morning which I will show you in a later post.

3 comments:

Esther said...

I know it has been a lot of work for you to do all these posts this month, but it has been so GREAT for us!! We feel like we are really getting to know little Zach and it's fun to see what all you guys are doing so far away!
His laugh is so precious!!

Cheryl said...

Thank you for the little video of Zach laughing---it's wonderful to hear him laugh!

Janna said...

BEST LAUGH EVER!