These are not the average gummy bears or easy to find now a days. A candy store in Bluffton stocks them and almost every time we are that area I get some. They have a slightly sour sugar coating on the outside and are a little over an inch tall. They taste good, but I really don’t think that is why I love them so much. These were the gummy bears that were in my Papa’s truck when I was younger. I remember getting them at Winco and then having the huge bag on the dash board of the truck. So when I eat these it reminds me of camping with my family and being on the job site with Papa which are some of the best times of my child hood. So while the bears are tasty I think I like them so much because they taste like fun memories.
2 comments:
OK - both Dad and I are crying! Who knew those would be such memory makers!
Very sweet post. I remember red vines licorice - YUM! :)
Post a Comment